Our bilingual early childhood education programs bring different cultures together to promote tolerance and understanding.
What we offer:
• A positive working environment with exciting opportunities
• Space to incorporate your own ideas
• A multicultural, bilingual (German/English) professional team
• Weekly team meetings as well as designated ‘Team Days’ throughout the year
• Preventative healthcare, training courses and more!
• Salary compensation based on TV-L (state employee contract)
If you would like to be a part of our dedicated and passionate team, please send your resume preferably by e-mail.
We look forward to receiving your resume for the following positions:
Day Care Center Lucky Kids, Von-Luck-Str. 24, 14129 Berlin
Day Care Center Kita Am Fichtenberg, Am Fichtenberg 16, 12165 Berlin
After School Day Care (for John F. Kennedy School), Teltower Damm 99-101, 14167 Berlin
For more information, please refer to the German page Stellenangebote
We gladly employ interns and young people in a gap year taken to do voluntary work in the social sector who are interested in our bicultural und bilingual education.