Our bilingual early childhood education programs bring different cultures together to promote tolerance and understanding.
What we offer:
• A positive working environment with exciting opportunities
• Space to incorporate your own ideas
• A multicultural, bilingual (German/English) professional team
• Weekly team meetings as well as designated ‘Team Days’ throughout the year
• Preventative healthcare, training courses and public transportation discount
• Salary compensation based on TV-L (state employee contract), Capital-forming benefits
If you would like to be a part of our dedicated and passionate team, please send your resume preferably by e-mail.
We look forward to receiving your resume for the following positions:
Day Care Center Lucky Kids, Von-Luck-Str. 24, 14129 Berlin
Day Care Center Kita Am Fichtenberg, Am Fichtenberg 16, 12165 Berlin
After School Day Care (for John F. Kennedy School), Teltower Damm 99-101, 14167 Berlin
For more information, please refer to the German page Stellenangebote
Due to the current Covid19 situation, we are unfortunately not able to offer high school internships (9th grade) to students.
Those interested in a Voluntary Social Year in one of our bicultural, German/American Centers are welcome to continue applying.