Our bilingual early childhood education programs bring different cultures together to promote tolerance and understanding.
If you would like to be a part of our dedicated and passionate team, please send your resume preferably by e-mail.
- Part-time (20-30 hrs) teacher for After School Day Care (m/f/d)
- Part-time specialist for type 1 diabetic children for After School Day Care (m/f/d)
- Part-time (20-25 hrs) teacher for Day Care Center Lucky Kids (m/f/d)
You can get more information here.
The most important facts at a glance:
- A positive working environment with exciting opportunities
- Space to incorporate your own ideas
- A multicultural, bilingual (German/English) professional team
- Weekly team meetings as well as designated ‘Team Days’ throughout the year
- Salary compensation based on TV-L (state employee contract), Capital-forming benefits
- Preventative healthcare, training courses and public transportation discount
Internship / Voluntary social year
Those interested in one of our bicultural, German/American Centers are welcome to apply.
The confidential treatment of your application is a matter of course for us. Please note that you agree to the data protection regulations with your application.